SSP and SWEEPS® Endodontic Laser Treatment
Fotona’s root canal laser treatment successfully addresses a major disadvantage of classical root canal therapy, the inability to completely clean and disinfect complex root canal systems.
Advantages of and SWEEPS® Technologies
- Fast, Effective and Minimally Invasive Treatments with Multiple Laser Technologies
- Increased Success Rates
- SSP and SWEEPS® delivers cleaning solutions throughout the tooth’s small nooks and crannies removing bacteria, dead tissue and debris.
- Reduced complications
- Less need for additional costly procedures such as surgery, retreatment or extractions and implant therapy.
- Increased patient safety
- Cleans the entire root canal anatomy without the risk of extruding cleaning solutions beyond the end of the root.
- Reduced removal of tooth structure = Reduced tooth fracture
Science behind the magic
- SSP laser produces photoacoustic waves within the cleaning irrigants in the root canals.
- Canals and sub canals are left clean and free of bacteria and debris.
- SWEEPS® improves the irrigation and disinfecting efficacy of laser endodontics.
- Accelerated collapse of laser-induced bubbles enhance shockwave emission even inside the narrowest root canals.